Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday 26 February – It's a beautiful day...



Current location: Kitzbühel, Austria
11.11am, Reading old text messages. I've just resurrected my old phone as my Austrian one is broken, and it had over 2,000 messages still on it. Before I deleted them all, I read a few of the oldest, and they were from the time when I'd just met Andy, over two years ago. It's so funny to read them because Andy was here in Kitzbühel at the time, and I was in Liverpool, living a life that didn't feature Austria at all. One of the messages, from 30 Dec 2008, reads: “It's so incredibly beautiful on the mountain today, all snow and sunshine – you'd love it.” And now, two years later, here I am, indeed loving it!

It's a wonderful sunny day today so I might go for a walk soon. It's pretty chilly (it was -10˚C on Thursday!) but so pretty and just looking at the view from our balcony (above) is enough to make me fall in love with Austria. That and all the lie-ins I get. Andy was right, I do love it here.

1 comment:

  1. OH yes Austria is really pretty. I've been there 2 years ago - it was wonderful. Really nice post dear. ;)
    Thanks for sharing your cute pics.


    XX,
    CK from

    ________________________
    ChristinaKey.blogspot.com
    ________________________

    ReplyDelete