Saturday, February 26, 2011

Monday 21 February – Here come the girls


Current location – Central London
11.11pm, At home watching Grey's Anatomy (what else?!) after an amazing evening with some amazing ladies. I went for dinner with five of my friends from the Master's I did in London in 2007/2008 and, though I have stayed in touch well with some of them, others I hadn't seen since we left in May 2008. It was so amazing to catch up on everyone's news and views, and we were having so much fun that we were complained about for being too noisy...Oops. It's nights like tonight that make my double London/Austria life so worth it. Annoyingly I forgot to take any pictures, but here's one of my favourites of Robyn, me and Sophie from our magazine wrap party back in 2008.


No comments:

Post a Comment