Friday, February 18, 2011

Wednesday 16 January - Sleeping soundly


Current location: Balham, London
11.11pm, Asleep at my sister's house in Balham. It's only Wednesday and I'm already so tired out. I went to Valentine's fun on Monday and then to Sarah and Cat's house last night, where they fed me fajitas and let me watch reruns of Take Me Out, good friends that they are. I've been trying to cycle a bit more too, as its so much faster and more fun than any other mode of London transport, and I rode to their house after work, which was more tiring than I anticipated! So tonight, after playing with my beautiful niece, making a yummy dinner with my sister and talking stag nights with my brother-in-law (not his), I was tired. Mind you, I always feel a bit guilty being tired around my sister, who is a busy, amazing person with a job and a beautiful baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment