Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wednesday 23 February – Back on the road/tracks/air


Current location: Gatwick Airport
11.11am, In Gatwick Airport, awaiting my flight to Innsbruck for the Austrian part of my life. By the time I arrive in my beautiful home in Gundhabing, Kitzbühel tonight, I will have used these methods of transport (in order): walk, train, tube, train, plane, bus, train, bus, walk... That's actually kind of hard to say fast, try it. Flying into Innsbruck is the most amazing experience; the airport is completely surrounded by mountains and apparently it's one of the most difficult and most dangerous airports to land at, but it's also the most beautiful. At one point, not too far from Innsbruck, all there is around you is snowy mountain peaks, as far as the eye can see. Incredible!
(Picture taken by Adriana Lukas)

No comments:

Post a Comment