Sunday, February 20, 2011

Friday 18 February - Roll on the weekend!


Current location: Soho, London
11.11am, In work feeling tired and happy. I am enjoying work so much, especially as I've been learning so much new stuff recently, but I have to say that I was glad it was nearly the weekend. Especially because this weekend is going to be so action-packed with good people and good times. My friend Meg has come to visit me from Berlin, and it's so good to see her again. Over my time in Berlin, she was one of those people who made my time there brilliant; She moved there from the US to be with her boyfriend, and it meant she totally understood and joys, fears, anxieties or revelations I felt while living in Berlin. We also shared so many chats, funny nights out and endless coffee dates and I'm really happy to see her again.

As well as Meg visiting, my sister Claire is coming this weekend, for one of her friend's birthdays, s I get to see her on Saturday too. I haven't seen her since Christmas, and she's already had a pretty full-on 2011 so it will be ace to have a Higgo chat.

And to top it off, my housemate Nicky is having a birthday party at our flat tonight, with the theme of Big Fat Gypsy Party. Think flamboyant headwear, lots of diamantes and perma-tanned skin. I can't wait!

(Picture of a Big fat Gypsy Wedding taken from The Latest)

No comments:

Post a Comment