Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thursday 24 February – Team Dishpig!



Current location: Salzburg, Austria
11.11am and 11.11pm, Washing up in Salzburg. Today I worked a 16-hour shift for an events company that Andy sometimes works for. I was in the catering dept, which included about twelve hours of washing up but, luckily, I had two lovely ladies from Sweden and Iceland to work alongside, who kept me entertained and made me laugh all day...who knew washing up could be so much fun?! The event we were catering for was an Andre Rieu concert, a violinist who is apparently the biggest-selling artist of all time. Surprising (we'd never heard of him) but true. All I know about him is he has a penchant for lots of meat at midnight.

(Pictures taken from Niteguide.com.au and MSN Blogs)

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, is Andre Rieu Mel Gibson's alterego?? Maybe thats why his kinder-g(u)ards looks so serious...Oh my god, it was Mel Gibson we washed up for, I'm sure! Go Team Dishpig! Next time lets step it up and wash the dishes for someone real like Sylverster Stallone or Bruce Willis!

    ReplyDelete