Friday, February 11, 2011

Wednesday 9 February - Web of crime


Current location: Soho, London
11.11am, At work, uploading some content to the Computeractive website. Even after a few weeks off, most things manage to stay in my head, luckily, so it isn't too hard coming back to work after a big gap. In fact, I like it, as I feel like my brain starts to go a bit mushy if I don't use it for a while. And, as much as I love being in Austria/Berlin etc, I tend to do more relaxing/walking/being lazy than anything more productive. So it's nice to get back into the office and use my brain again, as well as see everyone, have a cup of tea, get in a lift and all the other nice things that go with working in an office.

On a side note, have you seen the new crime maps website from the Home Office? It tells you how much crime there has been in your postcode and it's kind of interesting. I like the map above more though, taken from this Computeractive opinion piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment