Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tuesday 15 February - Birthdays on both sides of the globe





Current location: London
11.11am, Wishing Andy, who's in Austria, a happy birthday through the medium of text message, Facebook and Skype! It's the first birthday he's had since we've been together that I haven't been there to celebrate with him, which sucked, so I tried to make up for it by bombarding him with birthday joy from every angle.

I truly believe that he's the world's most super man, and I really hope that this year is a super one for him. There's lots of exciting times in store for him and both of us, so here's hoping for a year full of new adventures and joy. Happy birthday my love! x

And of course a very happy birthday to Nick too, Andy's twin brother who's back in Australia. Thirty-three years ago, Andy gave Nick a flat foot in the womb, which I'm not sure Nick has ever forgiven him for... but, flat foot aside, the boys are very close and it was awesome to spend so much time with Nick in Berlin this summer. Big love to both halves of the Lawrence contingent. x

No comments:

Post a Comment