Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sunday 6 February - City life


Current location: London
11.11pm, Erm...Watching Grey's Anatomy, again. I'm back at work tomorrow after three weeks off, so I was meant to be having an early night, but it seems that I just can't tear myself away from Grey's.

I'd had a fun London day; the kind of day that makes me really glad to be here. After a nice, gentle morning of coffee and toast, I cycled into central London to meet Cat, Emma and Michelle. We went to see the Chinese New Year celebrations, and it was absolute madness. So busy and colourful and loud and a bit frightening because there were so many people crushed into tiny spaces. Fun though.

Then I met Bethan and we had a drink in a pub that was a lot like the one in Coyote Ugly. Lots of shouting and shots and liveliness. Go London!

(Picture taken from Karmaent.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment