Monday, December 23, 2013

Saturday 21 December - Hoppo and Ally's wedding!




Current location: Wollongong
11.11pm, Dancing! We were at the wedding of two good friends, Hoppo and Ally, dancing at the end of a wonderful day! This morning we drove up from Bawley Point, where we'd been camping, stopping off for a famous 'Hayden's Pie' then got to Wollongong in time to get my nails done and do a bit of shopping.
The wedding ceremony itself was in Hoppo's parents' garden, and was so beautiful. Ally looked insanely beautiful, as did all their guests (apparently they only have hot friends!), and the happy couple were just so...happy! 
We kicked on to the reception, which was overlooking the beach, and settled I'm for a night of amazing food, beautiful speeches (my favourite bit), ace people... And then hilarious dancing. Hoppo took over the DJing, complete with tie on head, Ally kicked off her shoes, and we a danced for hours. Wish I'd taken more photos (especially as Andy was proper spruced up with a bow tie and everything!) but I think the lack of snaps shows I was enjoying myself too much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment