Monday, December 2, 2013

Saturday 23 November – Sun, rain, thunder, lightning







Current location: Nelson's Bay, Port Stephens
11.11am, Shopping! Mum and I went into Nelson's Bay to have a look around the shops, then went to Little Beach for a swim and some lunch. Predictably, it started raining again, so we took shelter in an amazing little cafe and watch the storm as it grew bigger and louder and more impressive! When we got back to our apartment, we read our books, then went out to church. I really like going to mass with Mum and Dad (I don't go very often on my own) and this church was just amazing. Even though it wasn't particularly beautiful, it had such a gorgeous sense of being welcoming and friendly, and Mum and I both felt pretty emotional! After church we went for a quick drink at the golf club to see the kangaroos again, and then went home to have a yummy sausage and mash dinner! I love hanging out with my mum and dad, they're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment