Monday, December 23, 2013

Sunday 15 December – A lot of reading, a bit of running, and so much Christmas excitement!








Current location: Erskineville
11.11am, In bed, reading my book. I woke up late this morning after last night's shenanigans, got out of bed and decided that nothing was pressing enough to warrant me getting out of bed. So I made a cup of tea, and went back to read my book. Such a slow, lovely morning! I was supposed to go into the city to do some Christmas shopping in the afternoon, but I decided to do it online instead, so I hung out on my computer for a few hours, then dragged myself out of the house to go for an 8km run. The only way I could make myself do it was by ending the run at the Christmas Shop, which definitely spurred me on! It was so magical in there!
With two bags full of Christmas 'must-haves' (yes, nine Santa hats are definitely must-haves!), I was very much in the festive mood, so came home and made some cinnamon biscuits, then drove down to Sha and Tristan's house for family dinner. We had amazing homemade Indian food, then, to top off such an amazing weekend, we got back to the car to find a parking fine for parking in the wrong spot. Oops. Yes, not such a great end to the weekend but it's my first one ever so I can't really complain. I just might need to cut down on the spending this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment