Thursday, December 19, 2013

Monday 9 December – Still here


Current location: The City, Sydney
11.11am, At the Foxtel magazine offices. My visa still hasn't come through, so I am doing some more work here. I'm really enjoying it, especially the writing, and it's nice to meet a new team. Plus being in the city is awesome, there's so much to do at lunchtimes! But the best bit about working in the city is that I have been cycling in and back every day, which has been so lovely as I've arrived at work feeling awake and refreshed and like I've done a tiny bit of exercise. However, on the way home today, when I'd only just left work, I got a flat tyre, so I had a bit of a long walk home pushing my bike. Less refreshing! Luckily, Andy fixed it when I got home then we sat down with takeaway and ate away our Monday blues!

(Picture taken from Oprah.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment