Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday 29 November – Spontaneous night out!




Current location: Paddington, Sydney
11.11pm, On the rooftop of a bar. We were having such a fun night, without planning to do anything too wild. I had work today and Mum came in at lunchtime and met my friends then came for lunch with us. It was so good to introduce her, I'm so proud of being her daughter!
After work, Mum and I met up with Dad, who had been to the golf, then we met Andy, Dave and Val, and went for fish and chips in Paddington. It was a bit of a walk, but a lovely evening, and it was nice to sit around with dinner and some wine. After a couple of hours, Dave and Val went back to the coast, but in the meantime we had been joined by Nick and Bree. Still keen to kick on, Nick, Bree, Andy, Mum, Dad and I went next door to the Royal, which has an amazing view of the city and the Harbour Bridge. Which led us to the rooftop, by which time Sha and Tristan had joined, and we were all pretty boozed and happy. I love being surrounded by my amazing family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment