Thursday, July 19, 2018

Saturday 19 May – Royal wedding day!









Current location: Marazion
11.11am, Cycling to Marazion with the Pyrahs and Andy. I started the day with a run with Pip’s run club, then we headed over to the Godolphin to watch the Royal Wedding! I loved it! Not a huge fan of Meghan’s dress, but I loved how personal so much of the ceremony seemed, and I just love an event! After the wedding, I sat outside the pub in the sunshine having a drink with Nicky, Lorna, Ruth, James and Ruan and then we had a walk on the beach, and a little visit over to the Mount. 

Later in the afternoon I rode to meet Lily and Toby for coffee at Hoxton Special, a paddle-boarding company on the beach that has great coffee! Toby slept through our coffee date but I still got a cuddle, then rode to the pub, watched some football with James, then had a quiet evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment