Friday, July 13, 2018

Monday 30 April – Walking and walking around Wien













Current location: Vienna
11.11am, Working from Bree’s flat. She was out at work and then had a work dinner in the evening so I had the day to myself, which started with a run with Bree in a gorgeous park before work. I worked most of the day, and then decided to take myself for a long walk in the evening. I went along the canal and into the city and, as tomorrow is 1 May, a public holiday, there was a LOT going on. I sat in a park that had some sort of techno festival on, then walked to see the hotel we stayed in when I came to Vienna in 2012, and saw loads of Vienna’s beautiful buildings and sights. When I was nearly back at the apartment, I realised I had lots my hotel keys so had to retrace my steps until I found it! By then it was dark and all the shops and most of the restaurants had closed, so I searched and searched for somewhere to get food until I found a very fancy deli restaurant. I spent €20 on posh pasta and tomato sauce and then ate it in bed watching Ru Paul’s Drag Race. 

No comments:

Post a Comment