Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wednesday 16 December – Little ones




Current location: Penzance, Cornwall
11.11am, In town, on my way to meet my friend Kate. We've been friends for 26 years, since we were four, and I just adore her. She recently had her second son, Joshua, and I was so so excited to meet him and see Kate and Isaac. I was with Mum and Bea, who we were babysitting, so we had a mooch about town, then went for a coffee, before I grabbed a pasty for lunch and went home to sit by the fire. 
In the afternoon, we picked the boys up from school and played cards for an hour or two, then my friends Ruth and Nicky arrived. We had a few drinks at home, then went back into town for a Mexican fiesta dinner at Coco Loco. A few margaritas and tequilas later, we left to go for a drink at the Union, then a rum and shrub at the Benbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment