Friday, January 15, 2016

Tuesday 22 December – Mousehole lights with my mini-me









Current location: Penzance, Cornwall
11.11am, Sitting upstairs and hanging out/playing with/cuddling Claire/Louis/Anna. It was a grey old day, but the sun was struggling to come out.
After a lazy-ish morning, Mum and I went to look at a potential wedding venue, and then Claire and I (and Louis and Anna) popped to town and went for lunch with my friend Nicky. After Clairey left, Nicky and I took our time, eating cake and pottering around, and then went to meet our friend James (Ruth's boyf) who was down for Christmas. He's never had a Cornish Christmas before, so we did what all isitors to Pz should do: went to the Benbow for a rum and shrub. Then we decided to have a mulled wine, but it was a bit shoddy and microwaved, so we gave up on that, and I went over to Kate's house to hang with all the family who were there.
Ella and I were dressed the same (coincidentally), which rocked both our worlds. We carried on the Cornish awesomeness into the evening, and had fish and chips, and then went to see the Mousehole lights. It's feeling so Christmassy and festive and family-y and exciting and lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment