Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Thursday 17 December – OMG, we're at OMGs






Current location: Penzance, Cornwall
11.11am, Having a chilled morning with Mum and Dad. The longer I'm back in Cornwall, the less chilled it gets, so it was lovely to have a few hours of relaxing around the kitchen table with a coffee and my parents, and just feeling normal.
Feeling a bit sluggish, i went for a run to Mousehole with my sister, but we found the time was going too quickly with us running, so we decided to walk back, to fit in more chat time! I went home for lunch, then popped into town to see Lily, who's working at a op-up Christmas market.
Later in the afternoon (that weird time when it's kids' dinner time but too early for grown-ups to eat), Pip and I took Vinny, Zac and Bea to OMGs, a little diner that also happens to be their favourite place. I do love it actually, because every time I'm home, we go, so it holds some really ace memories.
They had a Taekwondo party in the evening, which I went to with them, then went home for sausage and mash and falling asleep in front of the TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment