Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Saturday 19 December – Bride to be




Current location: Truro, Cornwall
11.11am, Trying on wedding dresses! This morning, Pip, Mum, Ruth and I caught the train to Cornwall where I had a few appointments to try on dresses. I have no idea what I really want, so it was ace to just put a few on and see how they felt/looked. I definitely realised quite quickly what I don't like on myself!
It turns out, when you go and try on wedding dresses, you get given loads of Champagne, so by the time we stopped for lunch (which was so yum), we were a bit piddled. This resulted in us laughing our way through lunch and thoroughly entertaining the waiters. 
The afternoon, I had another appointment (more Champers), and Pip, Ruth and I also managed to squeeze in a cocktail too (a lychee martini, mine and Pip's specialty). Then in the evening, Pip and I went for dinner and waited for our sister Claire to arrive on the train with her two kids. We jumped on their train and travelled back to Penzance together, while Pip had her first hug with Anna, and Louis and I went exploring on the train. 


No comments:

Post a Comment