Sunday, January 24, 2016

Friday 22 January – Brekkie with Nigella!


Current location: Eveleigh
11.11am, At working, catching up after getting in a bit late. I'd been to a Business Chicks breakfast, with Nigella Lawson (she was talking, I was breakfasting!) and, honestly, she was so inspiring. I'd not really paid her too much attention before, but she was so funny, and humble, and just very sweet. Her best piece of advice was: 'Do it now.' If there's something you want to do, do it now. Don't spend time just thinking about it, or planning it, just do it now. Even better: if there's something you don't want to do, but have to – do it now. I've already taken this advice a couple of times today and I'm feeling much clearer and more efficient and effective in my work and home life. Thanks Nigella!

No comments:

Post a Comment