Monday, September 2, 2013

Sunday 1 September – First day of spring











Current location: Little Beach, Central Coast
11.11am, Having brunch on Little Beach. It's a beautiful cove that you have to walk through bush to get to, so we all piled down there to celebrate Father's Day, which is today in Australia. David, Val, Nick, Bree, Andy and I swam, ate, played cards, played Jenga, chatted, napped, read magazines and made the most of the sunshine. After a few hours, we headed home to pick up Dana the dog, refuel and then went to Umina beach, to go surfing for an hour or two. Bree and I had also got up this morning and gone for a run, so I was feeling pretty fit and active (and tired out), but sooo happy. It was one of the best days ever, especially when we came home and I got to talk to my dad, who is the loveliest man I know. I miss you Dad, and can't wait to see you in November! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment