Sunday, September 8, 2013

Friday 6 September – Lucky Ducky



Current location: Leichardt, Sydney
11.11pm, Sitting around Ducky's kitchen table. Andy and I had gone to hers for dinner, and we'd also been joined by Ducky's housemate Sasha and two other friends. It was one of those nights where you walk away thinking: 'Wow! What lovely people there are in the world!" I often think this when I hang out with Duck, because she's such a positive, gorgeous person, so it shouldn't surprise me that her friends are too. Sasha has built up her own coffee-making business, and she made us all some after-dinner coffees to try; they were amazing! It was honestly one of the best coffees I'd ever had, because it was pretty strong, without being bitter. So yummy. She also made affogatos, espressos, coffee vodkas, and a whole host of other treats to follow our yummy veggie dinner cooked by Ducky. What talented women, and what fab company!

No comments:

Post a Comment