Monday, September 2, 2013

Saturday 31 August – Brunch time!






Current location: Paddington, Sydney
11.11am, At the Paddo house, eating pancakes! We'd cycled over to have brunch with Sha, Tristan and Bree, and Andy had found a really lovely route so the ride was sunny and quiet, and not at all scary! When we got to their house, Sha has cooked up a storm, with eggs, pancakes, burritos, coffee... What a woman!

After we left, we had a wander around some book shops, then I rode home while Andy went to meet a friend. As it was still gorgeous weather and I ad a few hours before I had to do anything, I went for a run around Sydney Park (I really should take my camera one of these days so I can snap its beauty!), then a walk through Newtown. I love living so close to Newtown, with its bustle and abundance of shops, cafes and restaurants all spilling out onto the streets, but I also love living just far enough away from it, so we still have our own bit of calm and beauty!

A few hours later and Naw and Bree came to pick us up to go to the Central Coast for the night. It's Father's Day tomorrow, so we all spent the evening at the Lawrence parents' house, eating dinner, playing Articulate and enjoying family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment