Sunday, September 22, 2013

Saturday 21 September – Sorting, walking, lazing



Current location: Erskineville, Sydney
11.11am, At home, hanging the washing out. Andy was at work today so just had a pretty chilled morning, having a lie-in, then doing some washing and tidying etc. The weather was beautiful today, so Roch and I went for a long walk through Newtown, stopping in lots of shops and cafes, buying some books and magazines (including the issue of National Geographic from the month each of us was born), and then we met Jdog and went to check out an exhibition of pictures of Bill Murray (in honour of Bill's birthday!). It was pretty good, some of the pictures were awesome, some were pretty funny.
We stopped for a late lunch in the sunshine, then headed home. And I was so tired I couldn't muster up the energy to do anything! So we lounged on the couch, I napped and read my book, and half-watched the football.

No comments:

Post a Comment