Monday, September 30, 2013

Sunday 29 September – I love Sydney weekends!














Current location: Erskineville, Sydney
11.11am, In the back garden, writing letters. I got up early while the rest of the house slept in, then made some French toast, ate a cronut and drank lots of coffee. When we'd organised ourselves a bit, Andy, Nick, Bree and I went to the beach to make the most of another beautifully sunny weekend. It was super crowded on Coogee beach, but with a beer, a salad and the new issue of Elle Australia, I felt like I was on holiday! Someone also proposed by spelling out 'Marry me Nadine' in the sky, which was cute!

After an hour or two, we came back, got changed and headed out for pizza on our way to see the awesome band Foals. This is actually the fourth time I've seen them, but they never, ever disappoint. They have so much energy, and give so much to every performance, you just can't help but love it. Andy and I somehow ended up at the very front, and spent the next couple of hours madly dancing like we were teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment