Sunday, September 15, 2013

Monday 9 September – Choco/peanut butter balls of joy


Current location: Eveleigh
11.11am, At work, deciding what to eat. I am trying to be healthier at the moment, but part of that has included doing more exercise, so I've been trying to run before work a few times a week. Which is great, except for that it makes me very hungry! I made these yummy little choco balls the other day, which are meant to be healthier than just eating chocolate, and they're so yummy!
Here's how you make them:

2 tblsps oats
2 tsps peanut butter
1 tsp cinnamon
3 tblsps almond milk
1 tsp shredded coconut
1 tsp honey


Add all together, pop in microwave for 15 seconds to soften ingredients, then roll into balls, roll in coconut, and put in fridge. They're so easy, and delish! I've just realised they also don't have any chocolate in at all, so maybe I should change their name!

No comments:

Post a Comment