Sunday, September 15, 2013

Friday 13 September – Fab day, from start to finish














Current location: Eveleigh
11.11am, In work, getting false eyelashes applied. Today has been an ace day so far… I ran 7km before work, and then when I got to work, people from Lindt were giving out free chocolate! Then we had Helen Dowsley visiting, so I got some free falsies, and then at lunchtime, the lovely people from Lush came in to show us how to make a face mask. It's all part of a wellbeing programme at work called 'Spring into spring'. Love it!

I left work early today, and Andy and I jumped in the car and headed down to Thirroul, where we were staying in a rainforest yurt for the night! It was right up in the treetops, and had windows all the way around, so we could look out at all the gorgeous birds. I felt so far from the city!

We went into Thirroul for a couple of hours to have a few Friday gin and tonics with our friends Hoppo and Ali, which was lovely, then headed back to the yurt for dinner, wine, and hours of reading. It started raining as we were going to sleep, and it all just sounded so beautiful. I love it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment