Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday 30 September – The tin man






Current location: Erskineville
11.11pm, Blogging. It's actually 11.11pm, right now! Weird. I should be in bed by now but I'm not feeling too tired and I wanted to do some more blogging before I forgot what we've been up to. 


Today we celebrated my boss Patrick's birthday, by kindly wrapping everything on this desk in tin foil. He loved it pretended to love it but probably hated it when he had to unwrap everything. He even got a special Tin Man hat! I was quite brain-muddled when I left work today, purely because of spending most of the day working on one long piece, so Andy and I went for a run, then came home in time to watch the first episode of the new series of Homeland. Man, I love that show! Weirdly, the episode was called Tin Man is Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment