Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Saturday 8 April – Busy mornings and sad goodbyes






Current location: Alexandria
11.11am, Eating brekkie at Bitton. It was a lovely morning, but a sad one as it was our last one with Rochy and Jdog before they move to Perth this afternoon! We'd had Paxton's third birthday party in a Surry Hills park before that, and before that I went to the gym to do my rehab, see my friends and get on a bike for the first time since the op! It was very painful but I was pleased I could do it.
Rochy and Juler's goodbye brunch was also painful, but as we will see them all in two weeks at their wedding, it wasn't too bad! We dropped them to the airport and then Andy and I came back, chilled out for a bit (watched netball and football!) and headed to Phil and Katie's engagement drinks at a cool bar. We had plans to go out for dinner after, but we'd eaten so much chicken and arancini balls that we were pretty full, so we came home, watched Netflix and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment