Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Thursday 30 March – One week, one working leg



Current location: Alexandria
11.11am, Going to physio. It's my favourite place to be at the moment because, even though my leg hurts like hell when I'm there, i feel like I'm actually doing something to help it. And my physios (mainly Sam, and also Ken) are so amazing, I absolutely could not do all the things required without their help and support. Sounds a bit #blessed, but it's true. I'm currently doing about three hours of physio a day, and I guess it's making a teeeeeny amount of difference, but it's hard to tell. On another note (kind of, although I guess it's the same note really), how amazing is this card from my friend Phil?! He's an illustrator and I feel like he went all out for this one. I have been getting the best post from my nieces and nephews too. Lucky girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment