Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sunday 2 December - I love being an auntie




Current location: Lewisham
11.11am, At home, making plans for later in the day. After getting home late from holiday last night, I woke up a bit late and then organised my afternoon. Yesterday was my beautiful niece Ella's third birthday and I missed her party due to being on a plane. So today I took her out for a really fun afternoon. We went walking in the park, then we went swimming (which was hilarious) and then we went for 'dinner'. This involved Ella eating spaghetti then drawing all over the table. Off to her home for bath, stories and bed. I love this little lady. The day was topped off with a cuddle with her little brother Jake, who is getting bigger by the day. Dream family!

No comments:

Post a Comment