Thursday, December 20, 2012

Friday 14 December - Work + Christmas mash-up




Current location: Covent Garden
11.11pm, Enforcing organised fun. Tonight, after months of planning, was our work Christmas do. We went to Belgo (Belgian restaurant in Covent Garden), and the food was so good! Especially considering how many people were there and how fast the food was served. I had mussels and a kind of beef casserole (I think it had a fancier, more Belgian name than that) and some yummy wine. Everyone was on fine form, showing off their Christmas jumpers and laughing about their Secret Santa gifts (I received a very fetching fake poo). I really do work with some beauties.
After dinner, some of us carried on to the pub, where nice conversation and gentle drinks gave way to raucous drinking games and inappropriate conversations. It was so fun; my Saturday hangover was not.

No comments:

Post a Comment