Friday, August 13, 2010

Thursday 12 August - Through the keyhole


11.11am, I was in the lounge, alternating between doing work, eating cereal, applying for jobs and talking to Emma on Skype. A nice chilled (though productive) morning, followed by a cycle ride with Lee. We cycled out to Charlottenburg, where there is an amazing Schlosspark, with a palace that used to serve as a 'summer residence' for an electress named Sophie Charlotte. Pretty massive summer house.

Now I am just preparing for tomorrow's journey to Austria, which is going to start at 3am. We'll be away until Tuesday night, but I will try and keep this updated. Andy (and Nick, Mellis and Colin) are all competing in a triathlon on Saturday...shame my camera is still broken as I think the speedo shots would have been pretty hilarious. Good luck boys!

(Picture taken from The Royal Forums)

No comments:

Post a Comment