Sunday, August 8, 2010

Saturday 7 August - Riding and riding and riding


11.11pm, In Peligro again! This has definitely become a habit; I seem to have become one of those people who celebrates Friday and Saturday nights, even though I don't have a job!
I had a very busy day today (busy for someone who doesn't go to work every day!). I met Keno, Eri, and Eri's cousin and boyfriend at a cute Russian place in Friedrichshain, called Datscha. It has really good food and I had a very weird but refreshing rhubarb juice. After there I rode to Lee's house, where we dyed our hair blonde(r).
Then the two of us met Susann in Prenzlauer Berg for some Vietnamese food. The restaurant we went to is lovely, but I think I've decided I'm not a massive fan of Vietnamese food. Still lovely to have dinner with the girls though, and then we rode to Maria Peligro where, for once, I didn't drink Rose wine!
And that's not all - after Peligro, we went to the opening of a new vintage clothes shop/coffee shop that isn't too far from my house... Only in Berlin would you have a shop opening, at midnight!
My legs are so tired from all the cycling around Berlin, but it's definitely been ace to ride my way around the city.

(Picture of Datscha taken from nomelybot)

No comments:

Post a Comment