Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday 23 August - Tomorrow, tomorrow...


11.11am, At my desk, feeling smug that I remembered to bring teabags to work. However, I then got up to make said tea, and found a whole cupboard of teabags. I'm not sure why I thought there would be none in the kitchen, but I guess I just didn't want to take the chance. After all this time of not working, sometimes I need some caffeine to keep me on track!

I've got one more day at work tomorrow, and then I'm off to Cornwall for nearly a week, for my ace sister, Pippa's, 30th birthday. I can't wait to be on the beach again and see my gorgeous niece, Ella, and nephews, Vinny and Zac. They are a dream! I'm also going to be seeing Emma and Emily in transit, so all in all, lots to look forward to. The only rubbish thing is that, by the time I get back, Bree will have gone back to Australia. Which sucks. I am hugely going to miss her... Is it bad to wish for an ash cloud?!

No comments:

Post a Comment