Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday 29 August - Clifftop camping


11.11am, Sitting in Ken and Jenny's (Jo's parents) campervan, with a bacon sandwich in one hand, a cup of tea in front of me, and a wriggly Zac on my lap. I literally could not have wanted anything more...It was the exactly what i wanted. Pippa had the best party ever yesterday, so I'll forgive her for waking me up before 7am ("I don't like being awake on my own!" - We're so similar!).

A day of sorting myself out at home, and hanging out with family/friends, then I'm back to Berlin tomorrow. Time is speeding by, and visits to home always go so fast anyway. Being home and talking to people about Berlin has made me realise how much I love it though, so I am really looking forward to going back.

(Picture from Adventure Learning Eco Tours)

No comments:

Post a Comment