Friday, August 6, 2010

Thursday 5 August - Dreamy days



11.11pm, I had just left Solar bar with Lee, Sus and Andy. Not only was I with three of my all-time favourite people, but we had just had very fancy cocktails in the amazing bar. It's on the 16th floor and the view over Berlin is simply amazing. I had a cocktail called 'Jules' Delight', which had balsamic vinegar in. Sounds rank, tastes amazing. And before you feel sorry for Andy having to join in on our Sex and the City night, it was his suggestion and he was only too happy to 'be Carrie'.

Before Solar, the four of us had enjoyed beer and wurst in Schlosspark, and before THAT, Andy and I played mini golf in Hasenheide Park, near our house. He won, but then, he also paid for the games and the beers (and the wurst, the cocktails, and the cinema), so you could say I won.

After Solar, Andy and I went to see Inception in the huge SonyCenter cinema complex in Potsdamer Platz (the film was in English, luckily). Such a good film though took a lot of explaining afterwards! Then we cycled home at 2am and played Trivial Pursuit.
Today has been one of my favourite days since being here!

(Picture from Solar, taken from tip-berlin)

Ps, My camera broke after mini golf so, until it gets fixed or replaced, there may be less pictures (or they may be more pics poached from other people and less from myself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment