Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wednesday 11 August - A little bit of nothing


11.11am, I was doing...nothing. I know this because I was messing around on my computer, when Andy suddenly said, "What are you doing?" Assuming I'd done something I shouldn't have done, my automatic and immediate response was, "Nothing!" Of course, he was only asking because it was 11.11am, but it was too late. I was officially doing nothing.

Luckily the day improved somewhat; after a fun day of work punctuated by naps, coffee and bad TV, I met Sus and Lee at pizza place of dreams (Pizza Dach on Simon-Dach Strasse in Friedrichshain) and ate way too much pizza and pasta.

Cycling home, I dropped in on Andy at work at Santa Maria. I thought I was just being nice and saying hi, but he had different ideas and I was soon put to work making a chicken marinade. It was quite fun actually but now I smell like garlic and chillies (there are other ingredients, but I cannot reveal them for fear that it is a secret recipe!).

(Photo taken from Mirchiz)

No comments:

Post a Comment