Friday, May 9, 2014

Sunday 4 May – Too much activity


Current location: Erskineville
11.11pm, Collapsing into bed! I was sooo tired tonight, after doing a lot more exercise today than I meant to. This morning, I cycled to Rianne's house to watch the Swifts play the Vixens, and the Swifts won, yippeeeeee!! Then I rode up to Bondi Junction to have a bit of a shop with Jess, and then put on some netball kit and nipped over to the netball courts to play a quick bit of netball.

On the way home, I heard from Andy, who had arranged to meet our friends and their brand-new baby, so I went to Surry Hills with a vague idea of where they lived. Sadly my phone's battery had run out, so once I arrived at their apartment block, I spent about half an hour trying to get in, find out which apartment was theirs etc, before a nice lady let me into the foyer and let me borrow her phone charger! When I finally got in to their apartment (having learnt my lesson about not relying on my phone!) I met beautiful baby Paxton and had a good cuddle.

When we got home, Sha was around for dinner, and Rochy and Jdog had cooked up a feast, so we tucked in!

No comments:

Post a Comment