Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday 21 May – Workout Wednesday!


Current location: Eveleigh
11.11am, Eating bananas and peanut butter on toast. I am ravenous today, thanks in part to an awesome workout before work, with Sha. I say 'workout', but it was really just a run to the park (Prince Alfred Park, my favourite), then a couple of circuits on the equipment.

Sha is such a wonderful friend to have for many reasons, and one of them is that she encourages me to take on challenges. Every other month, we have undertaken an exercise challenge (including 100km of Summer, Ironman March and now 1000-Minute May). We are both in the middle of 1000-minute May, which is very straightforward: we have to each complete 1000 minutes of exercise during May. It has led to us going for a few pre-work runs, and I've been cycling most places instead of getting the train, as well as playing extra games of netball and even trying new things such as tennis. It was a lovely morning, and set me up for the day, even if it did leave me wanting to eat everything in sight!

(Picture from GardenDrum.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment