Monday, January 14, 2013

Wednesday 9 January - Landscape photography











Current location: Lewisham
11.11pm, Googling photographers. Tonight Emily and I went to the Landscape Photographer of the Year exhibition at the National Theatre, and some of the pictures were incredible. I say 'some' because, on the whole, I found most of the pictures to be a little too polished and perfect. I preferred the 'Urban' and the 'Your view' sections of the exhibition, and found the 'Classic' part a bit...boring? The pictures were undoubtedly beautiful but didn't seem to show much that I hadn't already seen before. However, some of the photos were magnificent; above are a few of my favourites (from top: Bill Terrance, Stephen Chung, Giles McGarry, Jamie Russell, Jean Brooks, Kayode Okeyode).

No comments:

Post a Comment