Thursday, January 3, 2013

Saturday 22 December - Gretting crafty




Current location: Penzance, Cornwall
11.11am, In Crafty Maids, making some presents. I got back to Cornwall last night after a relatively uneventful journey, which was lucky as there are currently train cancellations, floods and a whole host of dramas that Andy has to contend with on his way down here (I flew, he took the train/bus/waiting in the rain combo). This morning I met my awesome schoolfriends and we all set to work, painting pottery. I decided to make a jug for my sister and a bowl for Andy...but forgot to take any pictures.
Lily kept us nourished with amazing home-made truffles, while Kate gave us lots of art tips and Emma regaled us with stories. What a combo, and what a welcome back to lovely, rainy, funny Penzance.

No comments:

Post a Comment