Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thursday 20 December - Another year over...


Current location: Soho
11.11am, Adding a dash of Bailey's to our morning coffee. Today is the last day of work before finishing for Christmas and there are only a few of us in the office. There's a really festive feel and lots of chocolate and treats to eat, so it's a nice day to be in. Work has been pretty amazing this year. My role has changed quite a lot (especially since my promotion to Production Editor in August) and we have had a few new staff on our desk too, and it all feels very positive. Both of the magazines I work on have been shortlisted for various awards at the Incisive Media Awards in January, my colleague Clare has been shortlisted for Newcomer of the Year, and I have been shortlisted for Support Person of the Year. Exciting times! I feel lucky to work with such inspiring and awesome people and for a company with lots of fresh ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment