Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sunday 23 December - Tom Bawcock's Eve, my favourite eve



Current location: Penzance
11.11pm, In the Dock Inn. Tonight is Tom Bawcock's Eve, one of my favourite days of the whole year and a big part of Christmas for me. Earlier in the evening, Andy and I went for a walk in Mousehole with Mum, Dad, my amaaaaaazing nephews Vinny and Zac and their parents Pip and Jo, and we looked at the Mousehole Lights, played on the beach, danced and wiggled like only a five-year-old can and made up a game involving running and hugs. Then the boys went home with their mum and dad, while Andy and I went for mulled wine with my mum and dad! We met everyone (Ruth, Jack, Becky, Willy, James, Laura, Dave etc) in the Dock a few hours later for the Tom Bawcock's fun to begin...Cornish carols, rum and shrub, fisherman...my fave!

No comments:

Post a Comment