Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Saturday 11 June - The perfect wedding




Current location, Kenegie Home Farm, Cornwall
11.11pm, At Immi and Joe's wedding!! I think at this exact moment, I was dancing around to swing with everyone else, full of Cornish ale and home-reared beef.

I was having way too much fun to take many photos of the amazing setting (an orchard, a woodland walk, a field) or the beautiful bride (a vintage lace dress). Immi was absolutely glowing, while Joe was on top form and kept everyone laughing (and sometimes crying).

They had thought of everything, right down to the last detail, and I seriously cannot imagine a more beautiful wedding. Bunting galore, an entire cheese board and wedding cake made of cheese, handmade everything. It was stunning, and I felt so lucky to join in such a wonderful day of love, joy and beauty. Go Joe and Immi - love you lots. x

No comments:

Post a Comment