Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tuesday 31 May - The most excitement of all time ever



Current location: Soho
11.11am, At work, Listening to Hanson. Yes, the boys of Mmmbop fame. They're all grown up now and I still love them as much as when I was 11, and I truly believed I would marry Zac one day. Well, marriage may be a while off (he has to divorce his current wife first and I have convince Andy that it's ok) but 15 years later and I am finally realising my dream of seeing them in concert. Next Wednesday I am going to what will probably be the best gig of my life. But before that, something EVEN more incredible is going to happen.

I am going to meet Hanson.

I have somehow wangled an interview (albeit informal and with lots of other journos) with the boys on Friday morning, so watch this space for tales of how I stood in front of them and cried, or something equally as cool. I may explode with excitement.

(Then and now: Pictures from Guest of a Guest and TimesUnion.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment