Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Saturday 15 August – Double celebrations


Current location: Erskineville, Australia
11.11pm, Chatting and drinking. Tonight we were out celebrating our beautiful friends Ducky and Juzzy's birthdays, at the Rose in Erskineville. I'd already had a headstart on the partying at an F45 party (the gym I go to), where it was ace to see everyone in dressed-up clothes and not in sweaty gym gear! When I joined Ducky and Juzzy, we had a few hours of celebrating in the funnest possible way; their friends are so ace and funny, and the tequila was flowing and before too long, it was time for dancing! We went up to Newtown and into the Marlborough to throw some shapes on the dancefloor, then I went on to the Bank (another bar) to meet some friends for a couple more drinks. I haven’t been ‘out out’ like that in a long time, so much fun!

(The only pic I took is of Andy laden down with all the girls’ presents to drop at our house, which is near the pub). 

No comments:

Post a Comment