Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday 10 June – Summer Bay day!
























Current location: Somewhere near Ettalong Beach
11.11am, On a boat! Sus and I had been talking about going to visit Palm Beach, which is where Home and Away is filmed, and we found out that it is easily reachable from Ettalong Beach by boat. So Off the seven of us went to check out Summer Bay! The weather was lovely so being on the top deck on the boat ride was gorgeous and sunny! When we got to Palm Beach, we have a walk around (it's a gorgeous town!) and then found Summer Bay. It looked just like a normal beach (albeit a very pretty one!), I don't know what I was expecting really! But the sea was wavy and fun so Nick, Sha, Andy and I went in for a swim for a while while the others hung out on the beach. Sus and I had already been for a walk and swim that morning so I was pretty tired by the time I got out. So much fun though, and the water feels so warm compared with home – especially considering it's supposed to be winter here.

As it started getting a bit cooler, we decided to head back home, and then went to Woy Woy for a really delicious late lunch at RJ's Diner (had my second chicken schnitty so far!), then back home to watch the Beyonce documentary and relax! Fab long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment