Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday 14 June – It's official


Current location: Ettalong Beach
11.11pm, Watching TV and chilling out at home. Four hours' commuting each day is making me a very lazy lady when I'm at home! I actually haven't found the commute too bad; it's such a beautiful journey and I like having time to read and text UK people etc, but I do enjoy Friday evening, going home and knowing I don't have to hop back on the train 12 hours later.

Today was an even lovelier journey that usual, though. Partly because the sun was setting as I was on the train, and looked incredible going over the River Ryde (above), but also because I was celebrating becoming an official Pacific Magazines employee. New Idea offered me permanent work earlier in the week, and today I accepted. So, all in all, life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment